The new Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, the first Quadrifoglio SUV, is set to become the new benchmark in the premium compact SUV segment with its unique combination of awe-inspiring design, performance and technology.
2.9 litre V6 Bi-Turbo petrol engine and eight-speed transmission
- Maximum power of 510hp at 6,500rpm and maximum torque of 600Nm from 2,500 to 5,000rpm.
- From zero to 62mph in just 3.8 seconds and best-in-class top speed of 176mph.
- Specifically calibrated eight-speed automatic transmission and gear shifts in just 150 milliseconds in Race mode.
- Equipped as standard with one-piece aluminium paddle shifters integrted with the steering column.
Q4 all-wheel drive to manage the car’s drive distribution in real time
- Combined with the 510hp 2.9-litre V6 Bi-Turbo petrol engine for the first time.
- In normal conditions, the Q4 system transfers 100% of the torque to the rear axle.
- As the limit approaches, the Q4 system transfers up to 50% of the torque to the front axle.
State-of-the-art technology for impeccable handling and great driving pleasure
- AlfaTM Chassis Domain Control (CDC) and AlfaTM Active Torque Vectoring.
- Alfa DNATM Pro with Race mode.
- Exclusive AlfaLinkTM suspensions, AlfaTM Active Suspension and the most direct steering in the class.
- Integrated Brake System (IBS) and carbon-ceramic discs.
Perfect weight distribution and the ideal power-to-weight ratio
- Best-in-class specific power (176hp/l) and weight/power ratio (3.6kg/hp).
Unique style evolved in the service of performance
- Sporty style and unique design supporting magnificent aerodynamics, speed, power and handling.
- Dimensions: 470cm long, 216cm wide and 168cm high.
- Luxury interior crafted from choice materials.
AlfaTM Connect 3D NAV 8,8″ infotainment with Apple CarPlay integration. It includes Android AutoTM compatibility
- Including support for Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in the car.
- Android AutoTM compatibility with new infotainment, system bringing the best of Google into the car.
- Using AlfaTM Connect 3D NAV 8.8-inch is child’s play thanks to the latest-generation interface and Rotary Pad.
Quadrifoglio: a symbol of the Italian racing spirit since 1923
- The good-luck badge first appeared on Ugo Sivocci’s ‘RL’, competing in the 1923 Targa Florio.
- It has been the symbol of racing Alfa Romeo cars ever since, and has appeared on select production models since the Sixties.
- Today, on the new Giulia and Stelvio, the Quadrifoglio “certifies” their sporty pedigree and exclusive technology.
The first Quadrifoglio SUV.
The Stelvio Quadrifoglio is the new Alfa Romeo model that has set-out to become the new benchmark in the premium compact SUV segment. With its awe-inspiring design, performance and technology, Stelvio Quadrifoglio is the “fastest SUV around the circuit”, having clocked the new record for its class on the iconic Nürburgring: 7 minutes 51.7 seconds.
Stelvio Quadrifoglio is equipped with the exclusive aluminium 2.9 V6 Bi-Turbo petrol engine, developed with inputs from Ferrari technologies and engineering know-how, which delivers maximum power of 510hp at 6,500rpm and generates a maximum torque of 600Nm from 2,500 to 5,000rpm. This power plant is teamed with the specifically calibrated eight-speed automatic transmission that allows gear shifts in just 150 milliseconds in Race driving mode. Moreover, to maximise the driving experience, the model is equipped as standard with one-piece aluminium paddle shifters integrated with the steering column.
It accelerates from zero to 62mph in just 3.8 seconds and on to a top speed of 176mph. However, the Alfa Romeo sports SUV is also incredibly efficient in terms of emission and fuel consumption, thanks to its electronically controlled cylinder deactivation system and the “sailing” function, available in Advanced Efficiency driving mode.
For the first time, the 510hp 2.9 V6 Bi-Turbo petrol engine is combined with the innovative Q4 all-wheel drive system, offering a perfect blend of performance, traction, driving pleasure and safety in all situations. The Stelvio Quadrifoglio is equipped with the exclusive AlfaTM Chassis Domain Control unit and it’s the only SUV in its class to provide differential AlfaTM Active Torque Vectoring as standard. Also standard is the innovative AlfaTM Active Suspension, the system that continually, actively controls the suspensions and shock absorbers.
The Stelvio Quadrifoglio guarantees impeccable handing and comfort thanks to its suspension layout, with the exclusive AlfaLinkTMtechnology: up front it has a double wishbone system with semi-virtual steering axis, with a four-and-a-half link Multilink system at the rear. In any situation and at all speeds, driving the Quadrifoglio SUV, with the most direct steering ratio on the market (12.1:1), is natural and instinctive.
Stelvio Quadrifoglio holds two best-in-class titles which make it the highest-performing SUV in its segment: with a kerb weight of 1,830kg, the model boasts the best weight/power ratio in its category (3.6kg/hp) and the best specific power (176hp/l). These amazing results were achieved through perfect weight distribution between the two axles and the use of ultra-lightweight materials such as carbon fibre for the driveshaft and aluminium for the engine, suspensions, brakes, doors, wheel-arches, bonnet and tailgate.
The innovative electromechanical Integrated Brake System (IBS) – exclusive to Alfa Romeo – has become the new benchmark in terms of both swift response and stopping distance, on any road surface, and weight reduction compared to a conventional braking system. High-performance carbon-ceramic discs are also available as an option.
Extreme performance and leading-edge technology are unmistakably conveyed by the unique style of Stelvio Quadrifoglio, the finest expression of Italian design, interpreted with Alfa Romeo’s unique flair and the perfect synergy of form and function, in a sensual, muscular car body. The new model’s most distinctive characteristics include the bonnet with structural vents to allow heat to escape from the engine compartment, the sporty side-skirts and the flared wheel arches, all body-coloured, and finished with a quad exhaust.
The same sporty imprint, with a touch of typically Italian elegance, is found in the interior, which has been tailored with painstaking craftsmanship and premium materials: carbon fibre, leather and Alcantara. The centre of the dashboard is dominated by the new AlfaTM Connect 3D NAV 8.8-inch infotainment system. The system offers Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in car as well as being Android AutoTM compatible, bringing the best of Google into the car.